Here are some amazing decadent brownie mix in a jar that you can offer during the holiday season. I developed this recipe with Melany from Fine Food Factory and it was published in the December edition of the Overcast newspaper.
We had so much fun developing holiday recipe, thanks to Newfoundland Chocolate Company for giving us some of their amazing chocolate to use in this recipe! We truly love this local artisan chocolate factory that makes delicious chocolatey treats for all tastes!
This is such a quick gift to assemble. And when you bake this brownie mix, you get this super chewy double chocolate brownie that is so decadent!
- 1 x 1 liter wide mouth Mason jar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup Newfoundland Chocolate Company dark chocolate shavings or pebbles (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- ½ cup Newfoundland Chocolate Company white chocolate shavings (or white chocolate chips)
- ¾ cup pecans
- Using a large canning funnel, place all ingredients in the Mason jar in the order that they appear in the ingredient list above.
- Place lid on jar.
- Create an instruction label that includes the instruction in the Notes section below.
- Attach label on jar with a ribbon. The jar is now ready to be gifted to friends and family!.
Decadent Newfoundland Chocolate Brownie Mix
To prepare brownies, you need the following ingredients:
• 1 jar Decadent Newfoundland Chocolate Brownie Mix
• ¾ cup butter
• 3 eggs
• 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 350oF.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan or in microwave.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
5. Stir in contents of jar.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
7. Cool down and cut into 12 brownies.
Leave a Reply