Watch out, this snack is highly addictive! Popcorn is such a great snack, and here is a super simple recipe that only requires 3 ingredients!
I used some awesome tri colour popping corn kernels that I found at Costco, but this is not essential for the recipe. You can use any type of kernels that you have on hand! Preparing this snack is so simple: you take some popcorn on which you drizzle black truffle olive oil and sprinkle black truffle sea salt. I found the olive oil and sea salt at our local olive oil tasting room called O’Leva, but check in your local area, there is definitely a lovely place where you will be able to find black truffle products… and once you try it, you cannot go without it!
The best trick I found to evenly distribute the seasoning in your popcorn is to place everything in a bag and shake it! It is so much fun to prepare! Here is the super simple recipe.
- 8 cups popped popcorn (1/3 cup popping corn kernels)
- 1 tablespoon black truffle olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black truffle sea salt (or regular sea salt)
- Place popped popcorn in a large ziploc bag.
- Drizzle popcorn with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt.
- Close the bag, leaving air inside the bag.
- Shake the bag to distribute the oil and sea salt on all the popcorn pieces.
- When well seasonned, pour into two bowls and enjoy!
- You can store prepared popcorn in airtight container for 3-4 days.
If you are wondering how to use your black truffle oil, you can try this soup!
Leave a Reply